NHS South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is committed to involving patients, the public, partners and key stakeholders in the development of future services, identifying priorities and understanding the needs of our population. We aim to improve local health services and respond to the health needs of everyone in the area by ensuring patients and the public are at the heart of all the decision making.
How to get involved
We are passionate about involving the public, patients, clinicians, stakeholders and service users in every step of defining how to meet health needs in South Lincolnshire CCG.
There are lots of ways you can get involved in the decisions that shape the health services provided in your area:
- Join a Patient Participation Group
- Join our Viewpoint Panel
- Join our Readers Panel
- Patient and Public Council
- Talk to us on Twitter and Facebook
- Visit our Partners' websites
- Join a patient group - a patient group tells us about experiences of care, helping us to design better services.
- Respond to a consultation
Communications and Engagement Strategy
This document sets out how we intend to involve, listen and talk to people about our work and our strategy will be reviewed and refreshed every two years.