Patient Advice (PALS)
Patient Advice and Liaison Services - PALS is a confidential service that helps patients, their families and carers to find answers to questions or concerns regarding the care or treatment received from NHS Trusts in Lincolnshire.
As a patient, relative or carer you may sometimes need to turn to someone for on-the-spot help, advice and support. This is what the Patient Advice and Liaison Service does on a daily basis.
We provide confidential advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care provided by the NHS and guiding you through the different services available.
We are here to help...
- If you or your relatives have concerns about any aspects of care or treatment received, try initially to raise the issue with the person/service involved.
- If you feel they cannot help, or you are not comfortable talking to them, contact PALS on 0845 602 4384
- Very often problems can be sorted out quickly, so if you need help or advice. please contact PALS as soon as possible.
- Our aim is to agree the best way forward to deal with a problem and get it resolved quickly.
- We will always ask for your permission before personal information is discussed with others. We can talk to staff, management and other organisations on your behalf.
- Give you information about local health services
- Listen to any problems you may have in relation to your health care or the health care of a loved one or friend
- Help you ask questions about your health care
- Tell you about help and support groups for you or your carer
Contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Tel: 0845 602 4384 Calls via typetalk are welcome
Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
Unit 16, The Point
A member of the team will be available Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (Except Bank Holidays)
This service is confidential