Diabetes UK are pleased to announce the launch of some new peer support groups for people and carers with diabetes. By providing regular informal meetings, we will be creating a powerful network of care and support across South Holland.
The First meeting will be as follows:
Dates: Friday 3 May 2019
Time: 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
Venue: Market House, Long Sutton PE12 9DD
This will be an opportunity to get to know each other and agree the future direction of the group.
We will be running regular meetings covering a range of topics relating to diabetes. See below the full program for 2019.
- 3 May – Introduction to Diabetes UK Peer Groups & Meet the Members
- 14 June - Diabetes Explored
- 19 July – Eat Well, Feel Great
- 30 August – Getting Active
- 11 October – Living with a Lifelong Condition
- 22 November – Managing your Medication
Register your interest
To register your interest, please contact:
T: 07939 593957