The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
How can PALS help?
PALS provides help in many ways. For example, it can:
- help you with health-related questions
- help resolve concerns or problems when you’re using the NHS
- tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
PALS can give you information about:
- the NHS
- the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint
- support groups outside the NHS
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
How do I contact my nearest PALS?
If you would like to contact a member of the PALS team you can do so in one of the following ways:
Telephone: 0300 123 9553 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) calls via typetalk are welcome
Write to: PALS, Beech House, Witham Park, Waterside South, Lincoln LN5 7JH
A member of the team will be available Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (Except Bank Holidays)
This service is confidential.