South Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group has today, Monday 1 October 2018, launched a public consultation on the future of GP services for patients previously registered at the Pennygate Health Centre, Spalding.
The consultation will run for three months until 31 December 2018, and will ask all Spalding residents, including patients previously registered at the Pennygate Health Centre, to share their views and concerns either via an online survey, by completing a paper copy of the survey, and/or by attending one of five consultation events to be run in Spalding from mid-October to mid-December.
“We are very keen to hear the views and concerns of local people including former Pennygate Health Centre patients, as well as any ideas or suggestions people may have about primary care services,” explains Rebecca Neno, Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality, South Lincolnshire CCG. “We met with a number of patients when we held drop-in engagement events at the practice before it closed on 7 September, and their feedback will be considered alongside the responses given during the public consultation.”
The consultation events will run as follows:
- Wednesday 17 October, 3pm-5pm at South Holland Centre, 23 Market Place, Spalding PE11 1SS
- Tuesday 30 October, 6pm-8pm at St Barnabas Day Centre, 2 Clover Way, Spalding PE11 3GD
- Thursday 15 November, 6pm-8pm at Spalding Primary School, Woolram Wygate, Spalding, PE11 1PB
- Friday 30 November, 10am-12pm at Pennygate Foundation, 204 Pennygate, Spalding PE11 1LT
- Friday 14 December, 2pm-4pm at Johnson Hospital, Rooms 124&125, Spalding Road, Spalding PE11 3DT
“We would urge as many people as possible to complete a survey and/or attend one of the consultation events,” adds Rebecca. “It’s vital that we hear what you have to say, as your views will be fed into the process we then undertake to decide what the future provision of GP services looks like.”
Complete our online survey
The survey is available online via the link below or by telephoning 01522 573939 to request a paper copy, which can be posted to you. Alternatively, you can collect a paper copy from the Johnson GP Centre at the Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding.
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PennygateGP